Website powered by

Vintage Ferrograph

Ferrograph Breakdowns

Ferrograph Breakdowns

Prop Breakdowns

Prop Breakdowns

This is my third portfolio piece, where I picked up an older model I made to fix it up and re-texture it.
This prop was made mostly with inspiration from a Vintage Ferrograph logic 7. The primary thought of this project was taking the texturing to the max.

My workflow in this project begun with blocking and measuring in Maya, then I switched over to Zbrush for boolean and fixing. When the highpoly was done I jumped over to Substance Painter where I textured. I also put up a fast render scene in Marmoset to quickly be able to switch back and forth between Substance Painter and Marmoset to see the texturing changes in the rendering program.