Website powered by

Jukebox

Breakdowns

Breakdowns

Material Breakdown

Material Breakdown

This is my first portfolio piece. I wanted to make something with more complicated hard-surface shapes and found a very cool looking Jukebox. I started with reference and measurement gathering. I then started to block out the bigger shapes in maya, after that I started making the boolean shapes for when I'm switching to Zbrush. When the highpoly was done I baked and textured in Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset.

My modeling/blocking workflow begun with making the shape in Maya, putting it in Zbrush where I used boolean and dynamesh to get the shapes and lastly I smoothed and fixed it in Zbrush as well.

This was a very challenging piece because of the workflow. I am still trying out and experimenting on the Maya and Zbrush hard-surface workflow and I still have more to learn regarding the workflow, which I am looking forward to!

The plant and the pot are megascans as well as the wall and floor materials.